Join our popular ThinkDog practical course for just £695
Places are limited to 12 per class – enrol now!
Join Sarah for a life-changing experience at Battersea, Old Windsor on 18th and 19th May 2023!
This two-day practical canine handling and training course is designed to help those who have some theoretical knowledge learn modern handling and clicker training techniques in a supportive and enjoyable atmosphere with some of the UK’s leading behaviour and training experts.
We assess and train dogs in a rehoming centre, to maximise handling and clicker training experience with unknown dogs.
It’s enlightening, inspirational, motivational and…brilliant fun!
This course is designed to provide intensive instruction cover two days, covering:
- Understanding canine body language
- Assessing temperament and training needs
- Training dogs using positive reinforcement & clicker training
- Individual coaching from Sarah and colleagues
- Practical handling, observation and training with multiple dogs
- Teaching transferable skills that last